Creamy chicken and cheese tortellini with spinach!. The chicken, spinach, mushrooms and tortellini all just go so well together and they are perfectly complimented by the creamy broth. Try it, you'll love everything about this soup…unless you are like my husband and hate mushrooms then you just may find yourself picking them out. Used neuchatel cheese and threw some garlic in also halfed the sauce and there was still plenty.
This version is made in the electric pressure cooker and is a quick and Stir in the tortellini, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and half and half. Turn the IP to saute to heat up the tortellini quickly. This creamy chicken spinach tortellini soup is definitely comfort food, but it's not over-the-top unhealthy or anything. You can have Creamy chicken and cheese tortellini with spinach! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and cheese tortellini with spinach!
- You need 1 box of Chicken broth ( big box) Swanson.
- You need 1 packages of 8 oz cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 box of chopped spinach.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of minced garlic ( 3 tbsp).
- You need 2 of boneless chicken breast (diced&browned).
- It’s dash of spices I used garlic powder, onion powder, basil leaves, salt, and pepper.
- You need 1 packages of cheese tortellini ( 1 or 2).
- Prepare 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
It also has some veggies, so let's call this a nicely balanced meal. 😉. Creamy Tortellini Soup with Chicken & Spinach. I did less chicken and more tortellini, and left out the spinach. The "soup" ended up becoming I make a version of this using canned diced tomatoes, chicken broth, a block of cream cheese and chicken or sausage (one time I went really crazy and.
Creamy chicken and cheese tortellini with spinach! step by step
- Brown your diced chicken in a skillet on med heat using olive oil..
- Turn your crock pot on! Pour your chicken broth, cream cheese, alfredo sauce, tomatoes, spinach and all your spices in. Let that cook and melt down the cream cheese! About 30 mins.
- Once that is cooked down add your chicken! Let that cook another 30 to 40 mins!.
- Then add your tortellini! It takes about 10 to 15 mins to cook! That's it! Serve in a bowl with your favorite garlic bread!.
- You can also add all these ingredients and let it cook on low heat for 3 to 4 hours. But I do it differently cause this is soo delicious I can't wait that long!.
Cheese tortellini is cast in the starring role of this stellar one-pot dinner. With chicken, peas, cream and cheese, this easy comfort dish will please both Add broth and whipping cream; heat to boiling. Stir in tortellini; return to boiling. The Dutch oven is the workhorse of my kitchen. A creamy tomato soup with cheese tortellini, spinach and plenty of parmesan cheese that is pure comfort food on a chilly day!