My favorite tortellini salad. An easy and delicious cold pasta salad tastes like an Italian antipasto platter, with cheese tortellini, olives, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and marinated artichoke hearts. Place the tortellini, pepperoni, green onions, olives, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese in a large salad bowl. Super YUMMY and easy Tortellini Salad filled with tortellini, salad, ranch, tomatoes and bacon bits – perfect for summer time!
This is my favorite tortellini salad, hands down. Ham Tortellini Caesar Salad Just six ingredients make this flavorful and beautiful salad a snap. Tortellini Vegetable Salad A five ingredient recipe! You can have My favorite tortellini salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My favorite tortellini salad
- You need 3 packages of cheese tortellini.
- It’s 2 can of artichoke hearts chopped.
- It’s 1/2 lb of pepperoni sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 lb of provolone sliced in thin pieces.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Italian seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1/2 of bottle Italian dressing.
Marinated artichoke hearts and Italian salad dressing turn tortellini and some veggies into a fabulous. My latest summer obsession is a fusion of your favorite antipasto together with a pasta salad that is tossed with an amazing homemade zippy Italian dressing that will make your tastebuds sing. This easy recipe for Antipasto Tortellini Salad will become your new favorite. I can't stop eating it, it's so good!
My favorite tortellini salad step by step
- Boil water and add cheese tortellini until cooked. Put in strainer and run under cool water until the tortellini is cold.
- Mix olives, pepperoni, provolone cheese, artichokes, Italian seasoning mix, and Italian dressing together.
- Finally add tortellini and stir until everything is mixed together..
This tortellini apple salad is one of my favorite salads to make during the warm summer months! It is filling and fresh and very delicious! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Another typical German salad is the tortellini pasta salad, you will find at least one version of it at every grill party you go to around here. Tortellini salad is one of those wholesome pasta recipes that is hearty enough to eat like a meal.