Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake.
You can cook Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake
- It’s 3 packages of frozen cheese tortellini (14 oz ea).
- Prepare 3 cup of cooked and chopped chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese(reserve 1/2 c for topping!).
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
Tortellini and Chicken Alfredo Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9×13 baking dish and add all tortellini. (No need to cook, add them frozen!!) Next, add chicken evenly..
- Melt butter and add flour. Cook 1 minute on medium. Lower heat and add milk. Whisk on low for 5 minutes and then add remaining ingredients EXCEPT bread crumbs and reserved parm cheese. Cook on a low simmer another 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
- Pour Alfredo sauce over tortellini and Chicken and mix well. Top with bread crumbs and reserved parmesan cheese. Bake 30-40 minutes covered and 10 minutes uncovered. Enjoy!!.