Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs. Tuck some in between each thigh. Pat chicken thighs dry and place, skin side up, in a single layer on a baking sheet. Scatter lemon on the onion-garlic mixture and strew with thyme and rosemary sprigs.
Serve with simple sides for a delicious meal. Flavor them with aromatic rosemary and zippy lemon, add some wine and garlic and you have a guaranteed home run. I chose rosemary to go with the lemon and garlic in the rub for the chicken, but you could easily use oregano or thyme or a mix of all three if you want. You can have Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs
- You need 3 lbs of bone in skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 2 cups of red potatoes(about a pound).
- You need 2 cups of fennel.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of organic carrots.
- You need 1 cup of evo.
- It’s 2 of lemons juiced.
- It’s 2 of lemons sliced.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh fine chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 8 of large or 10 small garlic cloves fine chopped.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 3.5 oz of capers drained.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 425 of Oven preheated to.
Then you brown the the thighs skin side down, turn the chicken pieces over, wiggle some garlic and shallots in between the thighs, and roast in the. Garlic Rosemary Chicken Thighs will create a mouth watering aroma around your kitchen. They are tender and full of so much flavor! First, chicken thighs are generously seasoned with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning and seared on skin side first to get that nice color on the skin.
Garlic lemon rosemary chicken thighs step by step
- Add the evo, lemon juice, capers, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper and whisk well, set aside..
- Cut up the veggies and add to the sauce toss well. Season with a little more salt and pepper and set aside..
- Take the chicken thighs and trim them up. You want a nice even amount of skin on the top and nothing underneath or hanging over. Season with lemon pepper..
- Place chicken in a cold non stick pan and bring the heat to medium high and sear the thighs skin side down on med high until brown and crisp, flip and then do the same for a few minutes..
- Add the veggies and sauce to the pan and nestle the chicken around the pan and cook for 25 minutes then turn to 450 and cook for an additional 20 to 25 minutes..
- Serve over white rice, don’t forget to drizzle the juices over the rice..
Roasted lemon chicken with rosemary and garlic is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It comes together so quickly and insanely flavored with only few simple ingredients. You can't have too many roasted chicken recipes! This one is perfect for a busy weeknight or when you have a full house of guests. Lemon, rosemary and garlic are an ideal flavor blend in this quick chicken bake.