Whole Grain French Toast With Toasted Sweet Coconut And Dried Blueberries. This French toast has a whole grain streusel topping for some extra crunch and flavor. It is so easy to make, and it totally passes the yummy test. The flavor & texture combination of custardy bread, blueberries, and crunchy streusel topping is fantastic.
For the French Toast: Whisk eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla in a shallow dish until blended. Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat. Drain french toast on paper towels, divide among plates and dust with powdered sugar. You can have Whole Grain French Toast With Toasted Sweet Coconut And Dried Blueberries using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Grain French Toast With Toasted Sweet Coconut And Dried Blueberries
- You need 4 each of Whole grain bread.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweetened coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dried blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 of as needed Maple syrup.
- You need 1 of as needed Sifted powdered sugar.
Ancient Grains of the World, and How to Add them to your Diet. No wonder coconut milk has gained in popularity in recent years; this creamy milk not only tastes delicious, but has a slew of health benefits. Coconut French toast is crispy, sweet, and a fun and easy tropical breakfast! Beat together the eggs, whole milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut extract in a flat, and deep dish.
Whole Grain French Toast With Toasted Sweet Coconut And Dried Blueberries instructions
- Whisk eggs with milk.
- Soak bread briefly in egg mixture.
- Heat nonstick pan on medium heat and melt butter.
- Place bread in skillet and brown both sides about 2m per side.
- Press coconut into cooked toast and brown both sides again.
- Place on plate and add warmed maple syrup.
- Sprinkle with dried blueberries.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.
Coat the heated griddle with nonstick cooking spray. French toast made with coconut milk, coconut extract, and shredded coconut. Coconut lovers will go crazy for this sweet Coconut Crusted French This French toast is a real breakfast treat! We don't have any big plans for Easter this year. We are not traveling and unfortunately our families aren't.