Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato.
You can have Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato
- Prepare 2 (9 oz) of packages of tortellini.
- You need 1 Tbls of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 Bag of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 box of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbls of pesto.
- You need 2 Tbls of minced garlic.
- You need 1.5 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper to taste.
Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato instructions
- In a large cast iron or regular skillet drizzle olive oil. Turn on medium heat add in red pepper and yellow pepper..
- Once peppers are cooked add in minced garlic and chopped onion..
- Once onions are soft add in grape tomatoes cook until they pop. Add in pesto mix well..
- Add in as much fresh spinach as you want. Cook until spinach wilts. Then add in 1-2 jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Add in cooked tortellini follow directions on package..