Lemon Coconut Muffins.
You can have Lemon Coconut Muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Coconut Muffins
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon zest.
- You need 2 cup of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded coconut.
Lemon Coconut Muffins instructions
- Mix eggs, oil, lemon juice and water together in a bowl..
- Sift flour, sugar,baking powder and salt in another bowl..
- Using a wooden spatula, gently mix in the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients being careful not to overmix..
- When the Ingredients are mixed together, add in the shredded coconut.
- Set the batter set for about 10 minutes..
- While the batter sets, oil your muffin pan properly..
- Fill the muffin tins 3/4 way up.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until brown on the edges at 400*C.