Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili.
You can have Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili
- It’s 1 of crock pot full of leftover broth.
- You need 2.5 lbs of Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 lbs of dried red beans.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 of tsps Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 cup Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 tsp Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 shot of honey whiskey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of favorite marinade.
- You need 6 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 cup Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of large Onion, minced.
- Prepare 2 of Green Peppers, minced.
- Prepare 4 of large tomatoes, chopped.
Uncle Dad’s Roast Broth Chili instructions
- Add everything save the meat and oil to the leftover roast broth and set the pot to High..
- Cook the hamburger in the oil and add to crock pot once browned and crunchy..
- Cook for 4 hours or until beans are soft. Add water as beans swell. This makes a very thick soup. Thin it as desired. You can also add frozen corn..