Crockpot Tortellini Soup.
You can cook Crockpot Tortellini Soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Tortellini Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian Sausage.
- It’s 20 oz of Frozen Tortellini.
- You need 32 oz of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 can of Seasoned Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of Fresh Spinach.
Crockpot Tortellini Soup instructions
- 1.Take your cream cheese out of the fridge and let it sit while you brown the sausage..
- 2. Add the sausage and tortellini to your crockpot. Pour tomatoes, with liquid, and chicken broth over the top..
- 3. Add cream cheese in chunks and then your spinach..
- 4. Stir everything to get it all mixed up..
- 5. Cook on low for about 3.5 to 4 hours. Stir again before serving. Serve with Parmesan on top and enjoy!!.