Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes. Crispy fingerling potatoes tossed in garlic-parmesan butter. Drain potatoes and allow to cool slightly. When cool enough to handle, split each potato in half lengthwise.
You literally just boil some small potatoes and then smash them and drown them with garlic ranch butter and sprinkle parmesan on top. These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! My name is Chung-Ah and I am a carboholic. You can have Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes
- Prepare of fruit & veggie aisle.
- You need 3 of russet potatoes.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of dairy aisle.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare of hams & cheeses aisle.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- You need of herbs & seasonings aisle.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano or rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of himalayan salt.
These crisp tender potatoes smothered in melted butter, Parmesan cheese and well seasoned with fragrant herbs. These Crispy Garlic Butter Parmesan Smashed Potatoes Are The Most Delicious Side Dish, Right Up There With Wedges And Mashed Potatoes. Add the potato rounds to a large bowl with the melted butter, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Fingerling potatoes have a natural hint of sweetness.
Parmesan Garlic Butter Potatoes instructions
- PREPARE: Get your things together (talking about the ingredients, not your life) and chop your garlic. Wash the potatoes. Peel them if you don't like the skin..
- SOFTEN: Wrap the potatoes in moist paper towels and place them on a plate, end to end. Microwave for 3 minutes. Turn then to the other end and microwave them for another minute. If they're still hard when you pinch them, turn them upside down and microwave another minute. Keep rotating them until they're just slightly soft..
- MELT: Heat up your pan on medium high heat. Spread that butter. Ooh yes, baby..
- STIR FRY: Once the butter is melted, drop that garlic in there. Take a minute to waft that goodness..
- CUT: By now your potatoes should be ready to cut. If they're on the hard side, go for smaller chunks. If on the soft side, bigger chunks is fine. People like different sizes, Martha..
- COOK: Now drop those potatoes into the pan and turn them so they're coated in the garlic buttery goodness..
- SPICE IT UP: Drop them herbs and spices in there..
- GET CHEESY: After about 5 minutes, it's time for the cheese..
- FINISH HIM: Cook until it reaches desired level of golden-ness. And finally, put it in your mouth, because we know you like that..
Roasted with Parmesan cheese and garlic, they make a delicious side that goes well with almost anything. Toss potatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss again until evenly. Roasted Garlic Butter Parmesan Potatoes Roasted Garlic Butter Parmesan Potatoes – Looking for the perfect side for your meal? These epic roasted potatoes with garlic butter parmesan are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy o… potato al horno asadas fritas recetas diet diet plan diet.