Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc. Delicious KETO recipe that you have just GOT to try! I love it and I hope you will too. Cauliflower rice chorizo pulao had to be shared with the world.
I didn't have as much Cauliflower as called for but I scooped it into lettuce leaves and put a few avocado slices on. Tasty, turkey-based chorizo sausage for use in tacos, burritos, enchiladas, eggs, etc. Very good recipe for turkey chorizo! You can make Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc by using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is what you need to do to make it:
Ingredients of Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc
- Prepare 1 pound of ground turkey.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of crushed red peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of cubed tomatoes (or 30 oz for a bit more tomatoey soup.
- Prepare 4 cups (1 container) of beef broth.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 lb of zucchini/mushrooms/squash/etc.
I made this recipe as written along with another chorizo recipe from this site. I felt this recipe was too salty and next time I would reduce the salt by half or omit it all together. Cauliflower “Fried Rice” which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish when I'm I made a Mexican rice pilaf using frozen cauliflower rice and it was a miserable failure. I am adding turkey bacon and eliminating the carrots and peas, and I'll be eating half, because I love fried.
Turkey Chorizo, Cauliflower Rice, and Etc instructions
- In a pot, brown the turkey.
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients, other then cauliflower and zucchini. Bring to boil.
- If frozen cauliflower, microwave for 5 minutes so it's soft enough to chop in a food processor. Hit the button about five times, get it chopped to large rice looking pieces. You will probably have to do two batches..
- Toss in boiling soup. Turn heat to low..
- After about 5 minutes, toss in zucchini or mushrooms, chopped to roughly folk sized morsels. Cook for 5 minutes more..
- Turn to simmer, you can keep it on a while or eat it. Longer it sits simmering the thicker it will get. It's just over 1200 calories or so for the whole pot (less then meal at your favorite fast food restaurant)..
Cheesy Cauliflower Rice & Sausage SkilletHungry Hobby. Chorizo Fried Cauliflower RiceCooks Well With Others. Add the cauliflower to a food processor and blend to create rice-sized grains (do not over-blend or it will be too small to have any texture). Add one tablespoon of olive oil to a large frying pan. Once the oil is hot, add the tofu to the pan.