Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon. Lay the salmon over the potatoes, and drizzle over the remaining garlic butter. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges. In this Video Chef Noel Cunningham will show you a quick, simple and tasty salmon recipe.
I usually wrap two salmon fillets together in one "parchment envelope" You can wrap as many as will fit on your pan in one envelope (or one giant fillet with several spoons of herb butter) or you can wrap each fillet individually… whatever floats your boat. I actually usually use tinfoil because it's easier to. Place the butter and half the herb in a roasting pan just large enough to fit the salmon and place it in the oven. You can have Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon
- Prepare of 1 potato sliced thinly approx 1 oz.
- It’s 3 of – tbl spoon of melted butter.
- Prepare of 1-2 clove Garlic finely chopped more if you like.
- It’s of 2 – tbl spoon of fresh thyme.
- You need of 6 oz Skinless salmon fillet.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s of Parchment paper or tin foil.
Garlic Butter Salmon has always been our weeknight favorite quick and easy dinner option. We make the marinade the day before and when we get home This garlic butter Salmon is a great weekend dish and perfect for those weekend gatherings. It's light, flavorful and wonderful for anyone who loves. We've been hosting quite a few "Happy Hour" gathering at our house lately.
Parchment garlic butter with thyme salmon step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350 f(180 c).
- Fold parchment paper in half, make sure you have enough parchment paper to fold and make a pocket for all the ingredients. The pocket should have enough room and not be tight.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic,butter and thyme. Spread the potato’s on one half of the parchment paper and pour over have of the butter mixture..
- Lay the salmon over the potato’s and drizzle with the rest of the butter, season lightly with salt and pepper. I like to add a couple of slices of Lemmon on top of the salmon along with some sprigs of thyme (optional).
- Fold the parchment paper over the salmon and clinch the edges starting at one end all the way round to form a sealed pocket.
- Place on a baking tray and put in the pre heated oven for approx 30min or until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 f (63 c) serve and enjoy.
Our garlic parmesan salmon is way too easy to put together but the fun thing is that it can look pretty fancy schmancy if you jazz it up with a side of green salad or vegetables. All Reviews for Salmon with Garlic-Butter Sauce. Salmon with Garlic-Butter Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. LEMON BUTTER SALMON IN PARCHMENT PAPER is our favorite way to cook a healthy and delicious seafood meal at home! Asparagus and onion topped with succulent salmon, lemons, and thyme, and drizzled in lemon butter.