Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer. #valentinesday #chocolaterecipes #jeyashriskitchen Easy to make creamy chocolate kheer recipe Full detailed recipe. Chocolate kheer, Vermicelli kheer, recipe with full video and step by step instructions. Creamy chocolate kheer made with vermicelli milk and chocolate.
Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much time. For more recipes related to Vermicelli Kheer checkout Semiya Payasam, Chocolate Sevaiyaan, Muzzafar, Lion's Milk. Vermicelli Kheer, or Seviyan Kheer as it is known in India, is a special dessert that is made mostly for festivals or celebrations. You can have Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer
- It’s 1 packet of Vermicelli (Sevaiyan).
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 650 gm of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Milkmaid (optional).
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 5 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare as needed of Choco chips for garnish.
By Dassana Amit. vermicelli kheer is a very popular and delicious South Indian recipe. Take a big pan and heat the ghee and roast vermicelli, stir-fry till aroma is released; keep it aside. A wide variety of chocolate vermicelli options are available to you Vermicelli Kheer – Vermicelli Kheer is a delicious and milky recipe with an easy method. Vermicelli Kheer – Vermicelli kheer is sweet dish made in every occasion in Pakistan.
Chocolate Vermicelli Kheer step by step
- Fry vermicelli in 2 tbsp ghee till golden. Add boiled milk and let it simmer on slow flame till vermecelli is well cooked. Keep stirring continuosly..
- Add sugar, milkmaid, cocoa powder and chocolate syrup and mix well. Cook for few more minutes till everything is blended together and the kheer reaches required consistency. Please adjust sugar and milkmaid to your family preference..
- Switch off the flame and pour the remaining 1 tbsp ghee on top..
- Let it cool slightly. Garnish with chocolate chips while serving..
- You can also cool it completely and refrigerate it overnight. It becomes more creamier and tastes much better when chilled. ENJOY!!!!.
Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyan or vermicelli kheer, is a traditional popular dessert. Seviyans are thin long strings that looks very much like spaghetti however. Seviyan / Vermicelli Kheer made in instant pot is a creamy & delicious pudding made with vermicelli, milk and sugar, infused with saffron and cardamom. In this vermicelli kheer recipe, vermicelli is roasted in ghee which gives it a nice aroma and its Vermicelli Kheer, a delicious Indian dessert made with milk and vermicelli strands is often served as.