Custard Vermicelli Pudding.
You can cook Custard Vermicelli Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Custard Vermicelli Pudding
- You need 1/2 kg of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted vermicelli.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped mango.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soak chia seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped dry fruits (kaju, badam).
- Prepare as required of Some dried cranberries for garnishing.
Custard Vermicelli Pudding step by step
- Boil milk in a pan then add vermicelli until are cooked..
- Now take 2 tbsp milk in a bowl and add custard powder to it and pour it in vermicelli and then add sugar and mix till the sugar dissolve. Now add nuts..
- Now a serving glass take it with.
- Now a, serving glass take it with custard vermicelli, 1tsp chia seeds, chopped mango then add custard vermicelli, chia seeds, chopped mango and some nuts on top and garnish with cranberries..
- Now Custard Vermicelli Pudding is Ready..