Vegetable Vermicelli/ Namkeen jave.
You can have Vegetable Vermicelli/ Namkeen jave using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Vermicelli/ Namkeen jave
- Prepare 100 gms of Vermicelli (roasted).
- You need 2 of onions (chopped).
- It’s 100 grams of boiled peas.
- It’s 1 of potato (diced).
- It’s 1 of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 6-7 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
Vegetable Vermicelli/ Namkeen jave step by step
- Take a pan and add oil in it. Sauté onion till transparent..
- Now add carrots, peas, tomatoes and potatoes in it along with salt and sauté till soft..
- Now add roasted vermicelli and one cup of water in the pan..
- Put the lid on the pan and cook it until the water evaporates..
- Now remove the lid and check if vermicelli get soft or not. Add black pepper and lemon juice in it. Switch off the flame and put the lid on for 2 minutes..
- After 2 minutes garnish it with curry leaves and serve it with coriander chutney..