Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad. I love black olives, but Matthew hates them. When he eats pasta salad, it's just a bowl left of black Pasta salad reminds me of vet school! My roommate and I would always make a tortellini pasta salad the night before a big test – we called it our 'good.
Tortellini Pasta Salad Mediterranean StyleUnicorns In The Kitchen. This addictive Tortellini Pasta Salad is tossed with a flavorful homemade dressing and is sure to vanish quickly at your next party or BBQ! While I await my flying car and robot sidekick, you should hop in the kitchen and make some pasta salad. You can have Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad
- You need 1 lb of tri color cheese tortellini.
- Prepare 1 box of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini.
- Prepare 1 box of fresh button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 small of red onion.
- You need 1 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated pecorino romano cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed mixed tropical pepper or black pepper.
Yes I'm peddling that stuff again. Tri-color pasta, American cheese and broccoli tossed with Italian-style dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Tri-Color Pasta Salad. Tortellini Pasta Salad is not your average run-of-the-mill pasta salad.
Vegetarian Tri Color Tortellini Pasta Salad instructions
- boil & cook tortellini & rinse in cold water to stop cooking & put in large bowl.
- quarter mushroom & saute in pan with olive oil over low heat.
- cut cherry tomatoes in half & give slight sqeeze over bowl to release lil juice & add to bowl.
- quarter zucchini & chop into half inch pieces & put in bowl raw.
- cut red onion in half & slice thin & put in bowl.
- add room temperature green peas into bowl.
- mince fresh garlic & place in bowl.
- add grated cheese to bowl along with olive oil & salt & pepper.
- mix gently with spoon & ready to serve.
This recipe takes classic pasta salad and turns it on its head with a Greek-inspired twist. Made with tri-colored tortellini (though you could substitute standard tortellini) and packed full of fresh, juicy tomatoes, cucumbers, artichoke. Easy, delicious and healthy Tri-Color Tortellini Pasta Salad recipe from SparkRecipes. Tortellini pasta salad is perfect for spring and summer, and it makes a great side dish or easy vegetarian meal. We have a long warm season here I have been hearing the raves on this tortellini pasta salad since last summer from my dad and my sister, who eat my mom's version on the regular.