Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip. Make this Easy Instant Pot HK Garlic Beef Rice Bowl in pressure cooker! Comforting one-of-a-kind Instant Pot One Pot Meal. Pot-in-Pot rice topped with tender beef soaked in fragrant classic garlicky sauce.
This tender beef stew, packed with carrots, potatoes, and peas, is made in the Instant Pot in less than an Season and sear the beef in two batches. Add the onion and garlic to the cooker and season with salt and pepper. All Reviews for Instant Pot® Spicy Beef Curry Stew. You can have Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip
- It’s 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need 1.5-2 pounds of stew meat.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of low sodium soy sause.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 cup of shelled edamame (found in freezer section).
- You need 4 of green onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 of heaping cup shredded carrots.
- Prepare of Spicy Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 3 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of chili paste with garlic.
- You need 1 TBSP of ground ginger.
- It’s 1 TSP of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Chinese 5 spice.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 TBSP of brown surgar, packed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sause.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 TBSP of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 TBSP of Sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 TBSP of sesame seed oil.
- You need of For rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of Jasmine rice.
- You need 2 cups of water.
You saved Instant Pot® Spicy Beef Curry Stew to your Favorites. Combine Rice Mixture ingredients in an IP-friendly casserole. When the time is up, let the pressure I added a bunch of kale to the recipe and it was still good. I might try replacing the beef with tofu to see how it.
Beef with Spicy Garlic Sauce with Rice instant pot ip instructions
- Cut stew meat in to thin pieces. Place in a bowl with the white wine and the two TBSP of soy sauce. mix and set aside..
- Prepare rice. Rinse rice in strainer till water runs clear..
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and set aside..
- Turn Instant Pot to Saute high and wait till Pot says hot. Then add olive oil..
- Add in meat, cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in sauce, scraping the bottom of the pot to remove any bits, then stir in 1/2 the green onions, edamame, and carrots..
- Using the PIP (pot in pot) method. Place the rice in another pot with 2 cups of water on a raised trivet. Or if cooking rice on stove top follow instructions on package..
- Seal pressure cooker and cook on high for 5 minutes. Allow a natual release for 10 minutes. Release the rest of the pressure..
- Remove lid. Carefully remove pot with rice (it will be hot). Move rice to another bowl and fluff/stir with a fork. Let beef garlic mixture simmer to thicken..
- Plate up rice and top with beef garlic mixture. Top/garnish with green onions. Salt and more soy sauce to taste..
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef tastes even better than the one you would order at an Asian restaurant. This is our favorite Asian meal to make at home Coat the beef: In a large ziplock bag, toss the beef with cornstarch before cooking. Ensure that the meat is evenly coated. This is known as velveting and. Instant Pot Beef Stew is a one pot dinner with fall apart beef and lots of vegetables cooked in delicious gravy sauce.