skillet lasagna. Learn how to make a super simple, delicious lasagna.in a skillet! Everything you love about lasagna but in one pot on the stove top. With our simple recipe for Easy Skillet Lasagna you can enjoy this comfort food any night of the While cooking this lasagna recipe is simple, our Easy Skillet Lasagna recipe uses traditional.
This simple one pan dish is perfect for any day of the week! This Skillet Lasagna recipe is so fast and easy! I whipped up dinner in less than one episode of Dora the Explorer and my kids (and husband!) loved it. You can cook skillet lasagna using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of skillet lasagna
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage, Italian Turkey sausage or lean ground beef.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 28 oz of whole peeled tomatoes, crushed t tomatoes or diced tomatoes.
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 18 oz of buitoni four cheese ravioli.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 medium of onion, diced.
Your family favorite dinner is now so much easier without all the hassle and ready in a fraction of the time. Make this easy, indulgent-tasting skillet lasagna with extra-lean ground beef, ground turkey breast, or ground turkey breast. The original bowtie lasagna recipe called for sour cream here instead of ricotta, and it winds up being a little creamier. What I love about this skillet lasagna is that it's super casual.
skillet lasagna step by step
- add olive oil to skillet.
- sautee onions and garlic, over medium heat.
- add sausage and cook until brown.
- add tomatoes, tomatoe sauce, chicken broth and ravioli.
- bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer.
- cook until ravioli are tender and sauce has reduced and thickened, about 15-20 min.
- remove from heat, stir in mozzarella and parmesan.
I don't even like to cut it like traditional lasagna. Just serve it with a big spoon and you're good to go. Whip up a garden salad, get a loaf of. Lasagna isn't usually a dish you can throw together at the last minute. Even with no-boil noodles, it takes a good amount of time to get the components just right.