Chocolate marble cake. How To Make Marble Cake Layers. Once both cake batters (and the optional chocolate fudge ripple) are made, the real fun starts. Alternate spoonfuls of vanilla and chocolate cake batter into your pans.
This pretty Marble Cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate batters that are swirled together just before baking to give that wonderful marbled effect. Soft, fluffy, moist marble cake, made with vanilla and chocolate cake swirled together. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. You can cook Chocolate marble cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate marble cake
- It’s 100 g of flour.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 90 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 50 g of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Instead of the cake mix kind. I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe. This cake need very few ingredients and comes out so spongy and fluffy. Do try this easy and interesting recipe and give your feedback below.
Chocolate marble cake instructions
- Put butter in a bowl. Heat it on microwave for 20 seconds..
- Beat butter until it is soft..
- Add sugar and beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy in a bowl..
- Add eggs in a bowl and mix well..
- Add flour in a bowl and mix well..
- Take out 1/3 mixture to another bowl. Add cocoa powder in it and mix well..
- Mix cocoa mixture in a bowl..
- Pour the mixture in a cake pad. Bake it in 180C oven for 35 minutes..
This chocolate marble cake, called mamorkuchen in German, is tender and sweet with ribbons of chocolate swirling through the batter and a light almond scent. Most recipes for marble cake call solely for cocoa powder for the chocolate portion of the cake. I like to add real chocolate as well for a more intense, fudgy flavor; this makes the chocolate swirl portion. This German Marble Cake brings back such happy memories for the girls. They loved that chocolate frosting, especially with the sprinkles on top!