You can cook Vermicelli Pulav using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Pulav
- You need 2 tbspn of ghee.
- You need 2 cups of Vermicelli.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas.
- You need 1 tsp of pulav masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Water.
Vermicelli Pulav step by step
- Take a pan add ghee once the ghee is heated then add the vermicelli and roast it until it turns golden brown (roast it for 5 min).
- Once the vermicelli is roasted transfer it in to another dish.
- In the same pan add ghee once the ghee is heated add cinnamon,clove bay leave and star anise and fry it for a min.
- Then add all the veggies and cook it for 2 min.
- Then add pulav masala, turmeric powder,salt and then add the roasted vermicelli and add water and cook it until the water is evaporated.
- Once done turn off the flame and garnish it with coriander.
- Serve it hot.