Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli. While sorting thru some of the items we have stashed in the pantry I decided to start using some of the older item up. Here's just a little something I came. Reviews for: Photos of Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili.
Lebanese pumpkin hummus is a delicious addition to a mezze meal. It's less involved than a classic hummus yet creamy and additive. This savory Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili has everything you want in a chili: tomatoes, peppers, black beans, pinto beans, corn, and a little pumpkin in there to make This Pumpkin Chili is the PERFECT fall chili recipe! You can cook Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli
- You need 1 can of Rotel, Chipotle flavor (can substitute mild Rotel).
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of Black Beans.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of garbonzo beans (really any kind of bean you prefer).
- Prepare 1 can of chili beans (however mild or spicy you like).
- You need 1 can (7 oz) of El Pato Mexican tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can (15 oz) of tomato sauce, no salt added.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of diced tomatoes, no salt added.
- Prepare 1 can of Pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- It’s 1 PKG of reduced sodium chili seasoning.
- It’s 1 of sweet potato, diced.
- It’s 1 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 2 C. of Water.
- Prepare 1 T. of Ancho chili powder.
- It’s 1 T. of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chillies.
When you are feeling chilly, reach for a bowl of this hearty vegetarian pumpkin chili. Vegetarian Recipe: Pumpkin Chili. by Anne Wolfe Postic. The chili is naturally gluten-free, as long as all prepared ingredients are gluten-free. This vegetarian pumpkin chili is filled with flavor, texture, and just enough spice. (It's actually vegan and gluten free, too!) Combining easy canned ingredients with a few fresh components, this quick one pan meal will warm you up during colder months.
Pantry-raid Vegetarian Pumpkin Chilli step by step
- Add all ingredients to stock pot, simmer on low for an hour for flavors to come together..
Meat eaters, myself included, enjoy it too! And while you can easily buy vegetarian chili at most supermarkets, it's really simple to make your own at home. Plus it's much more cost effective. This vegetarian pumpkin chili is the ultimate Fall comfort food. It's packed with flavor from pumpkin, adobo chilis, and fresh veggies.