Vermicelli. Add vermicelli to one of your lists below, or create a new one. Vermicelli is very fine, long strands of pasta – like a skinny spaghetti – often used in soups. The name means 'little worms' in Italian (though in America, it is described more ethereally 'angel hair' pasta).
Wikipedia Article About Vermicelli on Wikipedia. Vermicelli (Italian, literally, 'little worms') is a type of pasta, round in section and somewhat thinner than spaghetti. Vermicelli Nut Idli perfect choice for those days when you feel like having idli, but have no batter, or when you wish to have a. You can have Vermicelli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli
- You need 150 gm of vermicelli.
- You need 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 6 of cinnamon.
- You need 150 gm of sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of ghee.
Vermicelli is a type of fine pasta that is similar to spaghetti. The pasta features long rounded pasta In Italian, vermicelli literally means "little worms" and reflects the pastas distinctive worm-like shape. Vermicelli definition is – pasta made in long solid strings smaller in diameter than spaghetti. Examples of vermicelli in a Sentence.
- Take a pan and put ghee in it and then roast the vermicelli.
- Now, take another utensil and put 1 litre milk, bay leaves and cinnamon in it and let it boil.
- When the milk start boiling, put the roasted vermicelli in it and boil it for sometimes.
- When the milk becomes thick, put sugar in it and stir it well and it's ready..
A wide variety of vermicelli options are available to you, such as product type, origin, and type. Vermicelli originally means a type of long pasta a bit thicker than spaghetti. Over time, the term has many different meaning. In the US, vermicelli refers to a pasta that is thinner than spaghetti. From Italian vermicelli, plural of vermicello ("little worm"), from verme ("worm"), from Latin vermis + -cello ("diminutive suffix"). vermicelli (usually uncountable, plural vermicellis).