You can cook Coconut Loaf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Loaf
- You need 1/2 cup of Desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Self raising flour.
- It’s 6 oz of Butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Palm sugar syrup.
Coconut Loaf instructions
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until light and creamy..
- Then add the eggs one at a time and mix well..
- Once all the eggs are well mixed into butter mixture, fold in the palm sugar syrup, flour and desiccated coconut into the mixture..
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin ( 9 in by 4 in by 3 in) that is lined with parchment paper..
- Baked for 1hr 10 mins at 320 Fahrenheit..