Crockpot Ravioli Creation. Today I want to share with you an easy recipe that is perfect for a busy school or work night. This recipe pairs well with a dinner salad, fresh fruit and rolls. This is a genius substitution as the ravioli combines the pasta and ricotta found in.
Easy Recipes, Crockpot, Instant Pot, Cast Iron, Money Saving Tips, Travel. Crockpot Ravioli and Sausage is a one pot meal layered with cheesy ravioli, Italian sausage and the best tomato sauce. I tend to take moods on food. You can cook Crockpot Ravioli Creation using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ravioli Creation
- Prepare 1 packages of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 2 can of Diced Italian tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- You need 1 packages of Frozen ravioli or frozen tortellini.
- It’s 1 box of Vegetable broth.
- You need 1 1/2 dash of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Basil and thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan (add on top last hour).
And I have to say I was tickled when this Crockpot Meatball. You can't get any easier with this crockpot lasagna with ravioli recipe. I make this crockpot ravioli lasagna using layers of ground beef and sausage. Place package of frozen ravioli into crockpot.
Crockpot Ravioli Creation instructions
- Throw all in the crockpot on low heat and cook for 7-8 hours and voila!.
- You can add pretty much anything. I would put mushrooms in it next time (if you like them) and onions for an even greater flavor! Awesome recipe !!.
In a mixing bowl, mix pasta sauce, browned meat and spices. Mix well and pour over ravioli. This is one of my favorite crock pot dishes, Crock-pot Ravioli Casserole. I went with the eLume b/c Cooks Illustrated had recommended it as its highest rated crockpot, but was suspicious when Crock-Pot lowered its price. Add spaghetti sauce and ravioli to a crockpot.