Vermicelli/Sago Payasam. Semiya payasam or vermicelli payasam is one of the easiest payasam varieties that can be prepared even by bachelors or To make semiya payasam , vermicelli is fried and then simmered in milk. Semiya Javvarisi Payasam Recipe-Sago Vermicelli Kheer Recipe – Payasam Recipe in Tamil This video explains the process for preparing Semiya Javvaris Payasam. Sago Vermicelli Payasam is prepared during special auspicious occasions and is an authentic favorite.
This classic dessert recipe is made using milk. Heat ghee in a kadai and then fry the cashew nuts and raisin,till golden brown. Take out in a plate,keep aside. You can have Vermicelli/Sago Payasam using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli/Sago Payasam
- It’s 1 litre of Milk.
- Prepare 150 gms of Vermicelli.
- It’s 50 gms of Nylon Sago.
- It’s 200 gms of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 25 gms of Cashew nut.
- It’s 25 gms of Raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
Try Besan Payasam, Sago Payasam, Nachi's Payasam, and Bengali Rice Kheer. You might like to browse our Payasam recipes, or our other Desserts. Semiya Payasam / vermicelli pudding is luscious and creamy and has a textural bite from the vermicelli. Its flavored with cardamom and ghee.
Vermicelli/Sago Payasam instructions
- Take a pan add sago dry roast few minutes it will change white colour and crackle that time turn off the gas..
- Take a wok add ghee add Cashew nut and raisins fry light golden in colour. Then add vermicelli dry roast few minutes..
- Take a pan add milk once boiled add sago cook five minutes and then add vermicelli cook five minutes add sugar cook few minutes. Then add cardamom powder, raisins and Cashew nut. Payasam ready to serve..
This is also a very popular dessert made on all. Home » PAYASAM / KHEERS » Fine vermicelli payasam recipe, fine vermicelli kheer. Learn how to make fine vermicelli payasam in microwave fully. Easy method, even beginners and bachelors. Have no time for cooking ahead this Diwali?