Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli.
You can cook Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 of poblano peppers.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños.
- It’s 5 cloves of fresh garlic.
- It’s 6 of tomatillos.
- It’s 1 of small white onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of loosely packed cilantro leaves.
- It’s 1 of small can chopped green chiles.
- Prepare 1 can of gold & white corn.
- It’s 42 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 8 oz of Ortega green taco sauce.
- It’s of McCormick's Premium Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp. of salt.
Instant Pot: Creamy Green Chicken Chilli step by step
- Coat chicken breasts in taco seasoning..
- Dice tomatillos (husks removed), jalapeños (seeds included), poblanos (seeds discarded), and onion..
- Add green sauce to instant pot. Lay chicken in even layer on top..
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp McCormick's taco seasoning..
- Mince 5 cloves garlic over chicken..
- Add tomatillos, onion, and peppers to pot..
- Add 10 oz. chicken broth and 2 tsp. salt to pot..
- Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes and release pressure manually..
- Remove chicken and set aside..
- Add fish sauce, cilantro and softened cream cheese to pot. Blend with hand mixer until smooth..
- Add corn and chicken broth to pot, stir, and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes and release pressure manually..
- Shred chicken and add to pot..
- Stir and serve (garnish of cilantro, jalapeño, and/or sour cream if preferred)!.