Garlic Buttered Pasta. Garlic Butter Shrimp Pasta – An easy peasy pasta dish that's simple, flavorful and incredibly hearty. My spicy garlic butter pasta sauce breaks all the rules. It's kind of Italian but mostly Asian LOL.
It's like this. -> Butter (I splurged on the expensive stuff, which still isn't as good as my favorite Market Pantry butter at home. Fragrant garlic, sauteed in butter and seasoned with dried oregano and basil, makes a wonderfully simple sauce for any pasta. "A rich, buttery sauce for pasta with herbs and garlic. Any long pasta shape will work well here, but I especially like bucatini. You can have Garlic Buttered Pasta using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Buttered Pasta
- Prepare 8 oz. of pasta of choice (really anything works).
- It’s 3 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Freshly grated parmesan cheese, for serving.
The thick spaghetti has a tiny hole running through it, which allows the noodles to soak up even more of the lemony garlic butter. This Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach recipe is made with fresh spinach and bow tie pasta tossed Easy recipe for garlicky and buttery pasta with fresh spinach. A quick and easy meatless main or. Garlic Butter Pasta with Spinach and Parmesan.
Garlic Buttered Pasta instructions
- Heat a large pot of salted water over high heat. Once it comes to a boil, cook your pasta according to package directions. Once its done, drain it in a colander and return it to the pot. When the pasta has a few minutes left, start the garlic butter..
- In a seperate skillet, heat the butter over med-low heat. Once melted, add the garlic and cook, stirring often for 3-5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Be careful not to let it brown though, or it will turn bitter. Once it's ready, pour the garlic and butter over the drained pasta, season it with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat. That's it! Serve it up with lots of parmesan over the top..
Easy garlic butter pasta that goes so well with any dish! It's quick and easy to make, and it may seem simple but it holds a ton of flavor. Garlic butter pasta could hardly be simpler. This recipe calls for chard and parmesan in addition to the garlic butter, but feel free to omit them or substitute your embellishments. I pretty much always want comfort food.