Classic chocolate chip cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes.
Let the cookies cool for a. These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are dangerously addictive with the perfect texture, perfect taste, perfect everything. For me, the perfect chocolate chip cookie is crisp at the edges, chewy throughout, studded with lots of chocolate chips or chunks, and gooey in the middle. You can cook Classic chocolate chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of hot water.
- Prepare of ¹/² tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips.
This easy Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe makes perfect cookies that are crispy on the outside with a soft & chewy center. Make these alongside Classic Peanut Butter Cookies or Fudge Brownies for the perfect classic baking day! These chocolate chip cookies are super-soft and chewy, they're perfectly buttery and vanilla-y, they're loaded up with as many (or as few) chocolate chips as your heart desires, and in my cookie-loving So what is it exactly about this classic chocolate chip cookie recipe that makes it such a winner? They tasted every bit like a toll house choc chip cookie, if not better.
Classic chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- Cream together butter and white and brown sugar until smooth..
- Beat in one egg at a time then stir in vanilla..
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water and add to mixture with salt..
- Stir in flour and chocolate chips..
- Bake 10-15 minutes depending on cookie size..
These classic chocolate chip cookies are made with the addition of chopped pecans, but feel free to omit them or replace them with more chocolate chips if you aren't a fan of nuts. Or, instead of pecans, add walnuts or brickle bits to the cookie dough. These melt in your mouth Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies combine everything we love in a cookie; soft and cake-like with crisp edges and chewy This no-chill chocolate chip cookie recipe combines everything you love in a cookie. Professional Baker's Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe! Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies – is there anything better? ❤️.