Scain's Veggie Alfredo.
You can have Scain's Veggie Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Scain's Veggie Alfredo
- Prepare 1 PKG of fresh cheese tortellini.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of half & half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cauliflower.
- Prepare 1/2 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 1 of big handful fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of zest from 1 lemon.
- It’s of fresh parsley for garnish.
Scain's Veggie Alfredo step by step
- Boil tortellini until all dente. Drain.
- In a skillet on medium low, melt butter, then slowly pour in cream and half & half. Whisk constantly until it starts to boil.
- Turn heat to low, slowly whisk in parmesan, add salt and lemon juice, then veggies. Cook on low about 10 min..
- Dump tortellini into skillet with the sauce, stir it all up.
- To serve, garnish with parsley and lemon zest..