Garlic Mashed Cauliflower. Cauliflower 'mashed potatoes' are a guilt-free and delicious way to cut calories and add veggies to any meal. Move over mashed potatoes — there's a new side in town! Cauliflower mashed potatoes are a low-carb, healthy alternative to traditional mashed potatoes.
Now you can with creamy garlic mashed cauliflower! Garlic Mashed Cauliflower. posted by Marina Delio Cauliflower "mashed potatoes" are a creamy and cozy healthier side dish perfect for the holidays or any day. You can have Garlic Mashed Cauliflower using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBS. of sour cream (can substitute cream cheese).
- It’s cube of Chicken bouillon.
- It’s of Butter, if desired.
I may or may not have added an entire head of roasted garlic to my mashed cauliflower. Naturally, garlic mashed cauliflower is vegetarian, and if you wish to make it vegan, just swap out the butter in the recipe below for olive oil. Garlic Mashed Cauliflower – sounds a bit healthy. Puree cauliflower instead of actual potatoes for a "Mock" Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food Network to get the same creamy comfort without the carbs.
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower step by step
- Clean and rough-chop the cauliflower.
- Add to a pot of boiling water and boil for about 6 minutes, until soft..
- Drain the cauliflower and dry by pressing between paper towels..
- Before cauliflower cools, add to food processor and top with Parmesan, garlic, bouillon and sour cream. Pulse until desired consistency..
- Top with a pat or two of butter, if desired. Serve while hot. You’ll never know it’s not mashed potatoes!.
Place the cauliflower, garlic and broth inside the slow cooker. Wrap cauliflower in a clean dish towel, then turn it upside down and bang it against the surface of your counter until you feel the. Whir cauliflower into a creamy low-carb substitute for mashed potatoes. This easy recipe gets a kick of flavor from garlic-infused olive oil, making it a dairy-free (and vegan) vegetable side dish. Mashed Garlic Cauliflower and Meatballs Smothered in.