Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili. This turkey chili is both comforting and healthy. So grab you slow cooker and cozy on up. Do I have to to cook it on the stove first?
This easy turkey chili recipe uses lean ground turkey and a whole lotta beans! Make this in the slow cooker or Instant Pot, then pile on your favorite chili. More chili recipes you might enjoy are Quick Beef Chili, Turkey Chili Taco Soup, and Buffalo Chicken and Bean Chili. You can cook Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of green pepper finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need 15.5 oz of can spicy chili beans.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 Pkg of favorite chili seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 TBS of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Garnishes (optional).
- It’s of Chopped green onion.
- It’s of Finely shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Dollop sour cream.
A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe. Perfect for those nights when you want dinner I made a double batch of this yesterday. Filled my crock pot right to the top (so I started it off on high. I Love That This Crock Pot Chili Is Healthy And Filling.
Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili instructions
- Sauté green pepper and onion in oil (as needed) until soft, ~5 min, add turkey and cook until cooked thoroughly, add in garlic, Mix and drain..
- Add turkey mixture to crockpot and add remaining ingredients (excluding garnishes) cook low for 1 1/2 hours or high for an hour. Serve with favorite garnishes.
Eat this Turkey Chili plain or top it with cheddar cheese, green onions or even some fresh avocado. Either way you need to give this recipe a try. We'll send you a link to create a new password. When onions are clear add turkey and brown. My aunt-in-law (is that a thing??) sends out daily updates about her grandkids (my second cousin-in-laws??) who she babysits daily.