Garlic Ramen Noodles. These spicy ramen noodles are incredibly delicious and so quick to make. The spice comes from everyone's favorite- Sriracha sauce. Garlic bread in the form of ramen noodles!!!
Have Ramen soup packages hanging around and you don't know what to do with them? I have the PERFECT Sesame Garlic Ginger Ramen Noodles Recipe. Garlic Noodles are sweet, rich, and savory with a strong garlic punch. You can have Garlic Ramen Noodles using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Ramen Noodles
- Prepare 2 packages of Ramen Noodle Soup (any flavor).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- You need 3 cloves of Fresh minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need of Dried chives (for the topping).
They make the perfect side dish to These sweet, salty, and rich Garlic Noodles are an absolutely addictive dish that you'll want to. Are ramen noodles bad for you? The Best Ramen Noodles Recipes on Yummly Thai Pork And Noodle Salad, Sesame Chicken Bites, Asian Peanut Broccoli Salad.
Garlic Ramen Noodles step by step
- Boil ramen noodles in water for about 2-3 minutes but without seasoning packet (save packets for a rainy day !)DO NOT ADD SALT TO BOILING WATER !!!! 😮.
- Drain and sauté noodles in margarine or butter for about 1 min, then add minced garlic and sauté until garlic is cooked…..
- Pour into a bowl and serve topped with chives ! Enjoy ! 😋.
Japanese style ramen noodle with soup base. Thicker noodles than your typical cheapo ramen ones. In a large frying pan, saute mushrooms, onion, and garlic in olive oil. Garlic Noodles – the easiest and best noodles with garlic, butter, Parmesan cheese and Asian sauces. So good and so easy to make!