Goji & coconut & dark choc chip muffins. You might have heard of goji berries and their health benefits. Their history as a medicinal plant has roots in ancient China. Many people use goji berries to treat eye, liver, and kidney issues..
It's a red berry that grows on an evergreen shrub native to China, Mongolia, and the Tibetan Himalayas. Learn about the potential benefits of Goji Berry including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. Organic Tibetan Goji Berries Goji Harvest is bountiful and delicious! You can have Goji & coconut & dark choc chip muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Goji & coconut & dark choc chip muffins
- You need 2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of goji berries.
- You need 1/4 cup of dark choc bits.
- It’s 100 grams of coconut oil melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
Goji berry benefits also extend to other parts of the body thanks to their polysaccharides and glycoconjugate compounds that. Learn the truth about goji juice and goji berries without the hype. We provide an objective look at all of the information out there about goji berries and present the nutrition information without the hype. The goji berry has been praised in Chinese literature, particularly by the poet Liu Juncy from the Tan dynasty.
Goji & coconut & dark choc chip muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°F and line a 12 hole muffin with patty cases.
- In a large bowl sift flour, cinnamon and salt..
- Place the coconut, choc chips, goji berries and sugar in the bowl and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl place the melted coconut oil, egg and milk. Whisk to combine..
- Pour wet ingredients into large bowl dry ingredients. stir until combined..
- Pour the mixture into the patty cases and place in the oven for 20 to 25 min.
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean..
- Place on a cooling rack, cool and enjoy.
Tibetan Medicine includes these berries in the treatment of kidney problems, liver problems, to lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure, cleanse. Goji berry is one of the popular ingredients in most of the Chinese, Korean medicines along with being one of the Despite its numerous benefits, not much of the people are aware of what are Goji berries? Goji berries are the red-orange fruits of certain Lycium species, highly revered as a major Chinese tonic herb for their blood building qualities and restorative effects on the liver, kidney and immune functions. A wide variety of goji berries options are available to you, such as drying process, style. GOJI BERRY (Lycium Barbarum) or Wolfberry: Benefits, Uses and Virtues of the Goji Berry?