You can cook Coconut Macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- You need 1/3 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 can of (14 ounces) swwetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Coconut Macaroons instructions
- In a bowl, cream butter using a hand mixer on low speed. Add sugar and beat together until well blended and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating continuousl. Add condensed milk and vanilla extract and continue to beat until blended..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and dessicated coconut. Add to egg mixture and beat until combined..
- Scoop into paper lined mini muffin pans and bake in a 350°F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes..