Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini.
You can cook Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini
- It’s of Fresh Pasta.
- Prepare 200 g of Plain Flour.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Mushroom Filling.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 tbs of Butter.
- It’s 400 g of any Mushrooms.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tsp Marmite (for the bite).
- Prepare 15 g of Parsley.
- It’s 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- You need 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter Parsley Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 10 g of Parsley.
Mushroom and Mascarpone Tortellini instructions
- 1. To prepare the pasta, mix all the ingredients together and bring into a dough. Cling film it and place in the fridge for at least 30 mins..
- 2. While the dough is chilling in the fridge you can prepare the filling. Finely dice the onions and fry in the butter for 10 mins, just to soften..
- 3. Roughly chop the mushroom and garlic. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan. After 10 more minutes add the mascarpone and turn off the heat..
- 4. Once the filling has cooled it’s now time to assemble the tortellini. Dust the work surface with flour and roll out the dough very thin and cut out circles (7 cm in diameter)..
- 5. In the middle of the circle place 1/2 tsp of the mushroom filling. Fold the pasta in half to make a semicircle pressing down on the edges to seal in the mixture..
- 6. Bring the two ends together and pinch hard to form the traditional tortellini shape..
- 7. Repeat this until you have used all the mixture..
- 8. In boiling hot water, one by one drop in the pasta. Boil for 4-5 minutes..
- 9. While it is boiling finely chop the parsley. In a separate frying pan melt the butter and add the parsley..
- 10. Take the pasta out the water and drop them into the hot butter. Toss the pasta in the pan just to crisp the edges of the tortellini..
- 11. Serve with more freshly chopped parsley and enjoy!.