You can have Coconut Macaroons using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroons
- It’s 200 grams of Desicated Coconut.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 4 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
Coconut Macaroons step by step
- Preheat oven @ 180 C.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add other ingredients into the beaten egg. Mix well.
- Mold in a macaroon molder and bake for about 15 minutes..