Chili Dog Bubble Up. This Chili Cheese Dog Bubble Up Bake, using Pillsbury biscuits, is the perfect game day recipe. We give you: the chili cheese dog bubble up casserole. A mouthful of a name, this dish is an all-in-one dinner that we can't get enough of.
Simply add hot dogs & chili, top with cheese & biscuits and pop into the oven. American classic chili dog, grilled hot dog on a bun, smothered in ground beef chili sauce, sprinkled with cheddar cheese and onions. They cook up quickly and can feed many, and happily, and are perfect with a tall glass of lemonade, or a frosty beer. You can have Chili Dog Bubble Up using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili Dog Bubble Up
- It’s 2 cans of refrigerated biscuts.
- It’s 2 cans of chili.
- You need 8 of hot dogs, sliced in pieces.
- It’s of Grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
Bubble Up Crock Pot Chili Dog CasseroleRecipes That Crock. Yep, we made a chili cheese dog casserole, and it's even more incredible than it sounds. MORE+ LESS Philly Cheese Steak Biscuit Bake. You've never seen a chili cheese dog like this before from Delish.com.
Chili Dog Bubble Up step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour chili into baking dish. Add hot dog pieces and mix well. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Spread the pieces evenly over the layer of cheese.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic powder and parsley. Mix well. Brush the biscuits with the butter mixture..
- Bake about 20 minutes..
- Top with extra cheese and onion if desired on your plate..
These Quick and Easy Baked Chili Dogs are a great lunch or dinner idea for all the Chili Dog fans out there! Quick tip: I recommend heating the dogs up in the microwave for a minute or two before stuffing them into the buns. It will speed up the baking time. Broaden search to look for "chili+dogs" anywhere in recipe sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. And, every year, without even blinking, his eyes light up, he grins, and he immediately requests my homemade chili cheese dog recipe.