You can cook Tortellini Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini Salad
- Prepare 200 g of tortellini (eg. with spinach and ricotta).
- You need 2-3 of grilled red bell peppers (a small jar).
- It’s 250 of g/0.5lb mushrooms.
- Prepare 10 of sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 50 g of arugula.
- You need 3 tbsp of crumbled feta (optional).
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 6-8 of basil leaves.
Tortellini Salad step by step
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions. Once ready add a bit of olive oil, toss and set aside..
- In the meantime, heat some olive oil in a pan, add sliced mushrooms, and cook until tender and lightly browned..
- Cut the grilled bell pepper in small squares. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes in small pieces..
- Add the mushrooms, bell pepper and sun-dried tomatoes to the tortellini. Add the arugula, feta (optional) and some salt and pepper. Mix again..
- Serve directly with some chopped basil sprinkled on top..