You can have Orange-Choco Biscoti using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange-Choco Biscoti
- You need 3 1/4 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Orange zest as much as you like.
- Prepare 1 cup of choco chip.
Orange-Choco Biscoti step by step
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the oil, eggs, orange zest, and choco chip into the bowl. Mix well..
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll dough into a log, put on the baking sheet. Flatten dough with your hands..
- Bake at 375 F or 190 C for 25 minutes. After that, Take it out of the oven and let it sit for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, cut it into slices 1 inch apart. Rearrange them on the baking sheet with the sides lying down. Put them in the oven for 10 minutes on each side. Enjoy!.