Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce. Hearty Italian sausages sauteed with garlic and red pepper flakes are simmered with tomatoes and cooked with vodka I frequently do a sausage pasta with a fresh sauce but never occurred to me to do a vodka cream version. Reviews for: Photos of Penne with Spicy Vodka Tomato Cream Sauce. Second episode of my new cooking series: Marco BITES!
This amazing creamy vodka pasta dish will make you feel like you are in pasta heaven! And as a bonus won't have to travel to Italy to enjoy a Nothing in this Pasta in Vodka Sauce with Sausage dish tastes overbearing or under seasoned. This is a fantastic and incredibly tasty bolognese meat. You can have Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked, cubed chicken.
- It’s 1/2 of hilshire farms kielbasa, sliced 1/4 inch thick.
- Prepare 1/2 package of tri colored rotini.
- It’s 3 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 1/4 of large onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of vodka.
- Prepare 8-10 of lg basil leaves, fresh.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced roasted garlic.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1-2 tbs of powdered chicken bouillon, to taste.
- Prepare of parmigian Romano cheese blend.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch mixed with 1/3 cup cold water.
Fabulous Zoodles and Chicken Sausages Alla Vodka SauceSkinny Kitchen. Chicken And Sausage Tomato Sauce Recipes. Creamy Tortellini and Chicken Sausage SoupRelish. chicken broth, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt, fresh basil, tomato. This creamy tomato sauce packs a flavorful punch.
Brad's chicken sausage pasta w/ tomato, basil, vodka cream sauce step by step
- Cook pasta in a LG sauce pot in 2 qts water to al dentè..
- Drain pasta but don't rinse. You will need the starch on the noodles.
- Place the tomatoes and onion in a Dutch oven. Add 1 cup water. Simmer on med high until tomatoes are well stewed. 20-25 minutes. You will probably have to add water several times, but never exceed a cup when adding. Stir often..
- When tomatoes are very stewed, wait till water is almost gone. Add vodka, basil, and garlic. Simmer until vodka reduces by half..
- Reduce heat to med low. Add cream, milk, chicken, sausage, and bouillon. Stir well. Bring to a simmer..
- When mix is bubbling, slowly add cornstarch mixture, stir constantly. When thickened, add pasta. Stir until mixed well. Sauce should thicken nicely.
- Top with parmigian Romano mix. I served with garlic bread and buffalo cauliflower with cheese sauce..
Season to taste with salt and pepper if necessary. Serve pasta and bread immediately, passing additional cheese tableside if. If you love chunky home-made sauces and sausage then THIS is for you!! I love making this one and placing it in the Crock-pot for the last simmer Bring large pot of salted water to a boil, add pasta and cook al dente. In large skillet, heat oil over moderate heat.