weeknight lasagna. The most deliciously decadent easy weeknight skillet lasagna ever. Huge flavor in less than an hour. You're going to fall in love with this gorgeously simple easy weeknight skillet lasagna, and I.
He only left on Wednesday, so it isn't like it was a long time or anything. The quest for weeknight meals usually leaves lasagna out of the game. But lasagna is something my kids would always eat, and to be honest, my husband and I are rather fond of it as well. You can have weeknight lasagna using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of weeknight lasagna
- It’s of lasagna.
- It’s 20 oz of bag cheese ravioli, refrigerated.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of pasta sauce, i use a thick and chunky tomato & basil.
- It’s 1 cup of low moisture mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need 2 medium of zucchinis, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine ( i add this to thin my pasta sauce down a little).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of crushed red pepper, to taste.
Weeknight Ravioli Lasagna is a quick and easy family favorite. One online reviewer claims, "I opened up my recipe book to find something to make for. To take this weeknight lasagna to the next level, you can make and roll out your own sheets of fresh pasta, but then it wouldn't be "weeknight," would it? You can also use gluten-free lasagna sheets.
weeknight lasagna step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- spray 8 x 8 dish with non stick cooking spray.
- spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce in the bottom of your dish.
- layer half of ravioli evenly across the bottom.
- pour 1/2 cup pasta sauce over ravioli.
- cover with sliced zucchini.
- sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- layer with remaining ravioli, pasta sauce and mozzarella.
- sprinkle with grated Parmesan and crushed red pepper.
- bake for 30 minutes. them oven up to 375 and bake for 10 more minutes until it is brown and bubbly.
Weeknight Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a true weeknight lasagna. No pre-cooking sauces, no pre-cooking noodles. You, literally, stir the first five ingredients together into a vibrant crushed tomato sauce, and start layering. This post may contain affiliate links.