Garlic chips. Garlic Philadelphia Latin American Vegetarian Condiments Coconut Milk Snack Fried Food Easy. Crispy Garlic Chips are an essential condiment in many of my recipes. Preparation Using a small slicer or a mandoline, slice the garlic very thin.
These bagel chips are heavy on the garlic and the real Parmesan cheese and Italian herbs give them a hearty flavor for satisfying snacking. This post is sponsored by STAR FINE FOODS. Thank YOU, friends, for supporting the brands that make Diethood possible! You can have Garlic chips using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic chips
- You need of Bagels of any kind.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Prepare of Lawrys garlic salt with parsley.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Okay, Baked Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips. Garlic Chip Cookies, Bobby's Garlic Shrimp, Fried Garlic Chips, etc. Garlic chips are an amazing addition to your spice drawer. They can be used just as you would garlic.
Garlic chips instructions
- Cut up bagel or bagels if you’re using more than one.
- Combine olive oil plus all seasonings and 3/4 teaspoon salt except lawrys garlic salt and whisk together.
- Put olive oil mixture over cut up bagels. I put the bagel chips and olive oil mixture in a container with a lid and shook it.
- Put garlic chips on pan and sprinkle lawrys garlic salt on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes on 250 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Every 15 minutes shake pan.
- Before the last 15 minutes turn over garlic chips and continue baking.
- When the 45 minutes are up take out of oven and let cool before putting in air tight container.
They are made from our garlic grown here in pristine North Idaho. Crispy garlic chips are thin slices of garlic that have been fried until crispy. Thing is, I don't really Crispy garlic chips, in my mind, are nothing but a sort of vague recollection of something crunchy. Our garlic chips are the perfect addition to any recipe calling for the savory flavor of garlic. These garlic chips are aromatic, fresh and flavorful.