Chickpea flour Ladoos. Besan ladoo will keep for up to two weeks at room temperature. Besan ladoo, or Besan Ke Laddu is a round-shaped Indian dessert made of besan aka chickpea flour/gram flour, sugar, and ghee. Gram flour is known as besan in Hindi, and.
Chickpea flour is made from dry chickpeas, also known as garbanzo beans. Which kind of flour is used in besan ladoo? The cool thing about this ladoo is, it is so easy to make, but taste so healthy I love the colour which was in the ladoo without adding any food colouring. You can cook Chickpea flour Ladoos using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chickpea flour Ladoos
- You need 250 grams of chickpea flour(coarse).
- Prepare 50 grams of dry coconut.
- Prepare 1 of White powdered sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron.
I love those crunchy bits of. Ladoos prepared with roasted wheat flour and chickpea flour and mixed with gond, dry fruits are traditionally prepared for festivals and special occasions. Chickpea flour is nothing more than dried chickpeas, ground to a flour-like consistency. Other names for chickpea flour include gram flour, cici flour and garbanzo bean flour.
Chickpea flour Ladoos step by step
- On a slow flame,put a cookin pot and add ghee to it. After that add chickpea flour and roast it on low flame patiently til it turns slightly darker and till it gives fragrance..
- Now in a bowl put the roasted flour and add sugar and coconut to it. This mixture is hot so be careful.
- Mix evrything well and in the hot state only roll the mixture into small balls and sprinkle little saffron..
How to Make Microwave Besan Ladoo or Besan Ladoo in Microwave. The process is easy with one catch and that is you need to roast the besan/chickpea flour really well (till it. atta ladoo recipe known as whole wheat flour ladoo is a simple and quick Indian dessert made Whole wheat ladoos are the easiest and the quickest ladoos that can be made in a jiffy and in a. Besan (Chickpea Flour) Ladoo is a popular recipe for the festive season. Find out hereWatch the full recipe herehttps.