Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp. View top rated Grilled garlic colossal shrimp recipes with ratings and reviews. The garlic butter sauce acts as a marinade and a dipping sauce. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you.
Here's a tip when grilling shrimp. First make sure you soak your wood or bamboo skewers (I recommend bamboo, they hold up better to heat). Sure, this shrimp looks slightly boring. You can cook Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp
- It’s 1 lb of cleaned and deveined colossal shrimp.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter, melted.
- You need 4 of large cloves of crushed and chopped garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder to fortify flavor.
- It’s of Skewers.
But I promise that it is loaded with buttery flavor. Have you ever had grilled shrimp? I'd have to say it is my favorite way to eat it. Grilled shrimp recipes come to the rescue.
Grilled garlic butter colossal shrimp instructions
- Skewer cleaned and deveined shrimp. I use 2 skewers, not soaked in water since they cook so fast, per seven shrimp and skewer them in ladder form. Our lb came with 14 shrimp..
- Melt butter in a bowl and add fresh garlic and garlic powder..
- Lay them on a platter and season them with the old bay, salt, pepper on both sides. Baste with a little garlic butter and lay butter side down on med-high grill. Baste the other side before you flip. Cook til opaque, only a few minutes. Remove from heat when done and baste them again..
- These are so good on their own or in a grilled corn tortilla with slaw and green onions..
Garlic shrimp, shrimp Diablo, and Cajun shrimp are quick, yummy recipes. Buying and Preparing the Shrimp for Grill-Smoking. For grilled shrimp recipes, stay away from the Extra jumbo and colossal size shrimp are great for cooking individually. Grilled Steak & Shrimp Slathered In Garlic Butter Makes For The Best Steak Recipe! Surf And Turf Right At Home!