Tortellini with spinach. This classic spinach and ricotta fresh tortellini made by grandmothers all over Italy – it's a labour of love, but worth it. Today Gennaro shows us how to make Cappellacci, a delicious filled pasta dish with spinach and ricotta. While you get the tortellini going, combine the tomatoes, spinach, salt, pepper, basil and garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Cook the tortellini according to the package directions, adding the peas during the last minute of cooking. DIRECTIONS Add the tortellini and cook according to package instructions. When tortellini is almost done, add spinach and taste, adjusting seasonings with salt and pepper. You can cook Tortellini with spinach using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortellini with spinach
- It’s 150 grams of flour.
- It’s 100 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 25 grams of butter.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 80 grams of spinach (frozen).
- It’s 30 grams of feta cheese.
- You need of salt, pepper.
Spinach Tomato Tortellini Soup – The easiest, most comforting and hearty soup ever. That being said, I can have tortellini all day, everyday, especially in this soup. This Spinach Tortellini Soup is quickly moving up the list as one of our favorite soups! Download Spinach tortellini stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Tortellini with spinach step by step
- Mix flour, salt and egg yolk. Gradually add water. Then add butter, and keep forming until it's all unified..
- Wrap the dough in foil and leave for about 30 minutes..
- Fry the spinach in a small saucepan adding pepper and salt. Cool it down for a few minutes. Add crumbled feta cheese and mix it..
- Roll the dough (3mm thick). Cut out squares, and put a bit of spinach in the middle. Fold into triangles, press to join the edges. Bring the points of the long side together. Seal between your fingers to form a ring..
- Put your tortellini into boiling water, and take them out with a skimmer once their ready..
This creamy Tuscan Tortellini Soup is crazy delicious and can made quickly in just one pot! Cheesy tortellini with bites of fresh spinach and yummy basil in a creamy sauce is our definition of an amazing meal! Packed with carrots, spinach, and cheese-filled frozen tortellini, this soup has the satisfying Frozen tortellini is the MVP of this dinner. It cooks quickly right in the soup, soaking up the brightness of the. The origin of this spinach tortellini soup recipe.