Home made Tortellini stuffed with Basil Pesto.
You can cook Home made Tortellini stuffed with Basil Pesto using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Home made Tortellini stuffed with Basil Pesto
- It’s 1 of basil blender full of.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 10 of cashew nuts.
- It’s 3 tbsps of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes medium blanched and peeled.
- You need 1 of onion small chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/3 cup of basil leaves chopped.
- You need 1 pack of milk heavy cream evaporated or.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese finely grated.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 of button mushrooms fresh.
Home made Tortellini stuffed with Basil Pesto step by step
- Blend together all ingredients into a thick, smooth paste..
- Saute mushrooms in little oil. Salt and sweat on low heat..
- While mushrooms are cooking, saute onions and garlic until translucent..
- Add in tomatoes and cook on low heat for 10 mins..
- Add in basil and a little water if necessary and simmer on low heat until tomatoes are well cooked..
- Salt to taste and blend..
- Meanwhile, the mushrooms should have finished cooking..
- Add the pasta sauce into the mushrooms and cook for 5 mins. Add a little water if necessary..
- Add in milk and stir well to for a thick sauce..
- Add in cheese and stir to melt..
- Add in boiled tortellini pasta and coat in sauce for 5mins..