Baked Coconut Shrimp.
You can cook Baked Coconut Shrimp using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Coconut Shrimp
- You need 1/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded coconut.
- It’s 1 lb of Uncooked, deveined, peeled, medium shrimp. Thawed(about 40).
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter, melted.
Baked Coconut Shrimp instructions
- Heat oven at 425. Move oven rack to the lowest position. spray rack in broiler pan with cooking spray.
- mix flour, brown sugar, and salt in shallow bowl. beat egg and lime juice in another shallow bowl. place coconut in a third shallow bowl.
- coat each shrimp with flour mixture. dip each side and egg mixture. then coat well with coconut. place on broiler pan. drizzle with butter..
- bake 7 to 8 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm and coconut is beginning to brown..