Butternut Squash tortellini.
You can have Butternut Squash tortellini using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash tortellini
- You need 350 g of All purpose flour.
- You need 100 g of Semolina.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need of Salt Pepper , Mix of Italian herbs.
- You need 1/2 of Butternut squash.
- It’s 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of Chilli.
- Prepare 150 g of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 handfull of parmesan Gratted.
- Prepare 1 of Mustard spoon.
- It’s of Salt Pepper , , Rosmary.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of chilli.
- It’s of butternut squash Roasted.
- You need of Chorrizo.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of parmesan Gratted.
Butternut Squash tortellini instructions
- Mix the flour with the semolina and crack in the eggs, along with a good pinch of salt, the cracked black pepper and mixed italian herbs.
- Knead the dough until it becomes smooth and springy then rest it in the fridge for an hour..
- Roll the pasta out into sheets, ending at about 2mm thick. Cut the sheets into smallsquares to make the tortellinis.
- For the filling : Cut the squash in half, deseed it and add the crushed garlic, chilli, spices and a good amount of extra virgin olive oil. Put in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes at 180°C..
- When the squash is properly roasted, add the ricotta, parmesan, mustard and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything until fully incorporated..
- Add a bit filling on the dough and close the tortellini as shown in the photo..
- Then cooked for 2-3 minutes in salted boiling water..
- For the sauce,fry the remaining garlic, chilli, chorizzo, a table spoon of sour cream and rest a little squash. add the cooked tortellini and serve with grated Parmesan and a little rosemary.