Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce. Strawberry Sauce: If using frozen strawberries, first place in a bowl and thaw. Serve cold over cheesecake or ice cream. Continue stirring; mash a few strawberries with a wooden spoon or heat-proof spatula to help produce the syrup.
Most strawberry cake recipes use strawberry-flavored gelatin to give the cake its fruit flavor, but this cake has fresh strawberries baked right in. You'll simmer the fresh berries with salt and sugar to make a ruby-red sauce, mashing the berries as they cook until they're thick and jammy. By using frozen strawberries, you can make this strawberry funnel cake all year long. You can have Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce
- Prepare of Strawberry cake ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of .tsp vanilla.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 450 g of fresh strawberry.
- You need of Strawberry sauce ingredients:.
- You need 300 g of fresh strawberry.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
No need to limit yourself to strawberry season. However, if you do have fresh ripe strawberries, I'd skip the sauce and simply top the funnel cake with sliced strawberries (and maybe a dollop of fresh whipped cream). So today's Cake with Strawberry Sauce recipe is inspired by my mom, in more ways than one. All three components are made in the Vitamix for speed However, the real showstopper of this Lemon Ricotta Cake with Strawberry Sauce is the layers.
Strawberry cake with strawberry sauce instructions
- Butter and dust a 9 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer beat eggs and 1 cup of sugar until you get light color and thick texture.
- Add 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1/2cup oil, vanilla and beat until well completed.
- Mix together 2 cups flour and baking powder, with mixer add flour mixture to the batter continue mixing just until well combined.
- Prepare 450 g of fresh strawberry for the cake: dice half and slice the second halves.
- Pour half of the texture into prepared pan.top with diced strawberry then spread the other half over the top of texture and cover the surface with halved strawberries.
- Bake at 375•F for 45 to 55 minutes.
- While the cake is baking prepare make the strawberry sauce: in a blender combine 300g of fresh strawberry with 50 g of sugar and bland until pureed..
- Drizzle individual slice with strawberry sauce.
Just look at all those exquisitely delicate layers of. Irresistibly tall and light, this angel food cake is infused with touch of orange zest and served with honey glazed strawberry sauce and whipped cream. I could even eat it on its own, but I love to serve this dreamy light cake with honey-glazed strawberry sauce and fresh whipped cream. First wash strawberries, and raspberries hulled and slice the strawberries. Combine all the ingredients except corn starch, in a Turn off the heat and sauce ready.