Sweet Vermicelli. Archana shows you sweet vermicelli aka Sevai which you can make this for your family. Try the recipe and let us know how it turned out! Seviyan in English known as Vermicelli they are like thin spaghetti and used many different ways, making sweet and savory dishes.
Dessert is a necessity for my sweet loving family, especially on Sundays. Rest of the days they can at least survive without it but not on Sundays?. A wide variety of sweet vermicelli options are available to you, such as packaging, product type, and origin. You can have Sweet Vermicelli using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Vermicelli
- Prepare 200 gm of vermicelli.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil/ ghee.
- You need 4 cups of water.
I usually make this sweet vermicelli to go as a after meal dessert since it is light. Sometimes I also add a few tbsp of mawa towards the end to enhance the taste. Meethi seviyan is made with thin whole. Meethi Seviyan otherwise called as Semiya Kesari or Sweet Vermicelli is a famous desert made mainly during the festivals of Ramzan, Eid etc.
Sweet Vermicelli step by step
- Take pan,heat a oil add cardamom and vermicelli in it..
- Now roast vermicelli for 5 minutes on high flame,stir continuesily then add water let vermicelli to absorb water then add sugar to it.cover it and simmer for 2 minutes.sweet vermicelli is ready to eat garnish with dry fruits.
- Serve with spicy fried potatoes.it gives delicious taste.
Desserts made with seviyan — toasted vermicelli noodles — are popular all over South Asia. Featured in: Celebrating Eid Al Fitr, The End Of Ramadan, With Sweet, Traditional Treats. Mithi seviyan or Sweet vermicelli is a perfect recipe made for people with sweet tooth. The delicious vermicelli is cooked into a kid friendly dessert which is popular household dessert in India. Vermicelli Nut Idli perfect choice for those days when you feel like having idli, but have no batter, or when you wish to have a.